Being close to the sea gives Hua Hin vineyards an advantage as nights tend to be cooler with fresh breeze coming from the hills, whilst the sandy and loamy soil is enriched with shells and fossils giving minerality and freshness to the wines.
Grapes are left hanging on the vines for 10 more days to gain the sugars needed for this superb aromatic and sweet wine.
Nectar-like, it has aromas of dried orchard apples and stone fruits such as white peach.
Monsoon Valley Wines are award-winning wines made from carefully selected grapes grown at Hua Hin Hills Vineyard in Thailand. The leading new latitude wine is crafted by Siam Winery winemaker Kathrin Puff and her team, using old world values with new world enthusiasm and state of the art winemaking equipment. Aromatic, enticing and renowned for subtle aromas and expressive taste, Monsoon Valley Wines have attracted a following in Thailand and at Thai restaurants around the world.
Best paired with an array of Thai desserts such as Thai Mango pudding.
Award Vintage 2015
• Bronze Medal : Decanter World wine Award, UK 2016
Award Vintage 2012
• Gold Award : Decanter World wine Award, UK 2013
• Trophy Award : Decanter World wine Award, UK 2013
• Silver Medal : AWC Vienna, Austria 2013
Award Vintage 2010
• Commended Award : IWC, UK 2013
Award Vintage 2009
• Bronze Medal : Japan Wine Challenge, Japan, Jul 2009