Monsoon Valley Premium Range is the award-winning wines made from international grape varietals grown at Monsoon Valley Vineyard. Monsoon Valley Premium Range wines are well balanced and expressive wines which can be enjoyed on their own or with your favourite Thai, Asian and international dishes.
Our Premium Range showcases our varietal wines. Our Colombard White is citrusy, crisp and aromatic, whilst our Sangiovese Rose seduces with cherry and licorice notes/White Shiraz with strawberry and red berry fruits.
A delicate and elegant style similar to a Sauvignon Blanc characterises Monsoon Valley Colombard.
Lifted nose of well ripened gooseberry, green apple, passion fruit and a touch of Sauvignon Blanc’s character. Sweet fruit and punchy flavors within a tight, ripe acidic backbone giving length and a velvety dry finish.
Especially good with: prawns vegetable stir fried, chu chee fish, green curry, ginger chicken, yellow curry and seafood dishes.
Ideal for sipping on a hot day or to accompany Thai dishes like spicy papaya salad (Somtum) or grilled pork strips on a skewer (Moo-Satay), Indian and Western dishes.
Award Vintage 2015
• Bronze Medal : Decanter World wine Award, UK 2016
Awards Vintage 2014
• Gold Medal : Decanter World wine Award, UK 2015
• Regional Trophy award : Decanter World wine Award, UK 2015
Awards Vintage 2013
• Bronze Medal : Japan Wine Challenge, Japan 2014
• Bronze Medal : Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
Awards Vintage 2012
• Bronze Medal : Decanter Asia Awards, China 2012
• Bronze Medal : FBAT Wine Challenge, Thailand 2012
• Seal of Approval : Japn Wine Challenge 2012
• 84 Points : Mundus Vini, Germany 2012
• Commended Award : IWC, UK 2013
Awards Vintage 2011
• Bronze Medal : Decanter Worldwide Award, UK 2012
• Bronze Medal : Japan Wine Challenge, Japan 2011
• Bronze Medal : FBAT Wine Challenge, Thailand 2011
• Vote best white wine from APEC wine Challenge San Francisco, USA, 2011
• Bronze Medal : Hong Kong International Wine and Spirit Competition, Hong Kong 2011