Monsoon Valley Wines are award-winning wines made from carefully selected grapes grown at Hua Hin Hills Vineyard in Thailand. The leading new latitude wine is crafted by Siam Winery winemaker Kathrin Puff and her team, using old world values with new world enthusiasm and state of the art winemaking equipment. Aromatic, enticing and renowned for subtle aromas and expressive taste, Monsoon Valley Wines have attracted a following in Thailand and at Thai restaurants around the world.
Monsoon Valley Classic Range is blended from Thai and international grapes varieties grown at the Floating Vineyards of Samut Sakorn and Monsoon Valley Vineyard respectively. Designed to perfectly pair with Thai and Asian dishes, the Monsoon Valley Classic Range are easy to enjoy and served in leading restaurants.
Especially good with: Thai starters, spring roll, fish cakes, Tom Yam Goong, seafood dishes, Pad Thai and fried chicken.
Awards Vintage 2014
• Best Wine with Tod Man Pla (Curried Fish Cakes in Sweet Chilli Sauce) : HKIWSC (Hong Kong International wine and spirit competition 2016)
Awards Vintage 2013
• Bronze Medal : Japan Wine Challenge 2014
Awards Vintage 2012
• Bronze Medal : Decanter World wine Award, UK 2013
• Bronze medal : Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2012
Awards Vintage 2011
• Commended Award : IWC, UK 2012
• Bronze Medal : FBAT Wine Challenge, Thailand 2011
Awards Vintage 2010
• Commended Award : IWC, UK 2011